Senior undergrad of BS in CS in Real-Time Interactive Simulation at DigiPen Institute of Technology, Redmond, WA. currently looking for a summer internship in 2019.
Been making games as an enthusiast for the past 10 years, team size ranging from 2 to 5 people. My field of expertise is in Gameplay engineering, Engine development, and Graphics engineering.
A valuable member of your team
Highly proficient and self-motivated Gameplay Engineer capable of successfully taking the latest technologies and utilizing them to create exciting Games. An enthusiast with over 10 years of game development experience and a very strong ability to self-teach and learn from peers. Offering a wide understanding of international gaming trends, years of expertise in various programming languages, 5+ years of experience in Unity, extensive experience designing and creating a performant custom engine, and experience shipping for PC and Mobile platforms. Also speaks Chinese natively for shipping games and developing relationship for the Chinese market.
Skills and Expertise
- Built two ECS, data-oriented, fully custom game engine, with optimized memory layout and cache performance. Once in C language and once in C++.
- Built complete graphics engine in DirectX and OpenGL for 2D and 3D rendering, with dynamic batching and custom shader effects.
- Many iOS games with two currently on the App Store with 5-star ratings and 100,000+ impressions.
- Unity experience, 5 years for many projects and experiments, currently still using Unity on a daily basis for my projects.
- Experience in Unity continuous integration and delivery for mobile. Completely automated from git commit to deploying to the App Store all with one button.
- Photoshop, Blender, 3DS Max, Maya experience. Knows content creation process end-to-end, qualified to build development tools for artists.